Extra-curricular school programs are held either before school, during lunchtime or afterschool.
KidzPlay offer a range of different programs but are not limited to the following;
|Sport Programs||Dance Programs|
|Gymnastic Programs||Music Programs|
|Tennis Programs||Drama Programs|
|Lego Programs||Chess Programs|
The cost of a KidzPlay program can vary depending on the activity being offered. However, generally the cost of a program ranges between $99 and $109 per student per term.
All KidzPlay school programs will be held on the school campus unless stated otherwise.
On The Day Procedures
Children can wear their school uniform when participating in a KidzPlay programs. There will be an announcment at the beggining of lunchtime or at the end of the school (depending upon the time the program is being offered) to inform all of the children where to meet. Afterschool programs always meet outside the school office. A roll will be taken and missing children will be chased up following the KidzPlay procedures. Class rolls have student medical conditions and parent emergency contact numbers. Coaches have a medical kit with them and ensure all children are supervised until a guardian collects the child or if required they are signed into aftercare at the school.
Public Holidays & Pupil Free Days
There are no classes held on public holidays or pupil free days
Make Up Classes
A make up class will be organised by the KidzPlay instructor only if the whole class misses a session due to a public holdiady, pupil free day or similar situation.
Wet Weather Policy
KidzPlay programs WILL always operate on wet days. Modified activities or a wet weather program will be implemented on days that are raining.
All coaching staff are very friendly and relate well with children. All coaches are qualified and have experience working with children. All relevant police checks and working with children checks are completed.
The beahviour policy at a KidzPlay programs is exactly the same as your schools behaviour policy. The following rules and code of behaviour outlined below is to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants
- Children must listen, respect and follow instructions from the coach.
- Equipment must not be damaged.
- Children must respect others. There is a zero tolerance to physical, verbal or racial inappropriate behaviour.
- If a minimum number of participants is not achieved, children will be offered another class time, a credit note or refund.
- Enrolment fees are not refundable unless a class does not proceed. If a class is missed a make up sesion can be organise through the KidzPlay instructor.
- Parents give KidzPlay coaches permission to administer first aid and in the case of an emergency call an ambulance. Parents agree to pay the associated costs.
- Parents/guardians and children in their care release KidzPlay and its coaches from any liability for injury incurred to their child at a KidzPlay program.
Enrolment fees are NOT refundable unless a KidzPlay class does not commence.